Bajak now is the major supplier of paints in different phases in South Pars gas refineries, Assaluyeh. These paints include anti-corrosion paints and protective coatings for structures, piping, tanks and industrial buildings. Paints for exterior surfaces of tanks, structures and portions of piping, are as follows:
- Zinc ethyl silicate primer with 65 micron thickness Bajak’s Zincsil Code
- Bajapox Mastic MIO epoxy sealer
- Intermediate epoxy paint, – Bajapox mastic, Bajapox Hi-Build 100 × 2 microns thickness
- Poli Bajathane primer paint with a thickness of 50 microns
– For pipe lines that are insulated or without thermal insulation, different systems are used such as epoxy phenolic Bajapox Phenolic, Bajak silicon acrylic or silicone acrylic and Bajak’s Silicone aluminium.
– For Condensate tank floors epoxy glass flake 73726 Bajapoc GF paints are used which have the approval of COT Institute Netherlands pursuant to – 501 Norsok M 7sys standard.